Find Quality Aged Domains Purple 728x90

Index was out of range

If you have found something that you think is unexpected functionality post it here for an explanation or for it to get looked at.

Do not post any personal information such as email address, transaction IDs or any passwords.

Index was out of range

Postby windfinder » Sun Apr 22, 2012 5:54 pm

Version 1.7.4.0
Installed

2012-04-22 19:52 | Ended Database Thread
2012-04-22 19:52 | Database thread has errored: Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection.
Parameter name: index


I get this in huge amounts in the log.
The only sing that seems to work is scraping for proxies.
windfinder
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Sun Apr 22, 2012 3:23 pm

Re: Index was out of range

Postby jimbobo2779 » Mon Apr 23, 2012 7:16 am

I posted this to another user with the same issue earlier:
I am aware that a few users are seeing this issue, if you could zip or rar the DATABASE.db3 file from your "My Documents\No Hands SEO" folder and upload it to mediafire.com and then send the download link to my support email address (support[aat]nohandsseo.com) I would be very appreicative. With the db I should be able to see what is causing the issue.

Also are you running any sort of Av scanner or secuirty software on your machine?
jimbobo2779
Site Admin
 
Posts: 1426
Joined: Sat Nov 26, 2011 8:15 pm

Re: Index was out of range

Postby nonoob » Mon Apr 23, 2012 8:42 am

I'm also having this problem. Will send you my database now.
nonoob
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue Dec 13, 2011 1:24 am

Re: Index was out of range

Postby dynamicvb » Mon Apr 23, 2012 10:10 am

I got this too after upgrading to 1.7.3. I also went ahead and upgraded to 1.7.4 once I saw it come out thinking that may be the fix. My Norton AV software did kill it the first time, but once I whitelisted the file and went in and renamed my back up DB file to be current and launched again. It upgraded the database and the issue remained.
dynamicvb
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Mon Apr 23, 2012 10:04 am

Re: Index was out of range

Postby jimbobo2779 » Mon Apr 23, 2012 2:31 pm

I have just updated to v1.7.5 which fixes this issue you should update as soon as you get chance.

As a side note this update actually makes running without proxies possible again and will probably actually be more effective running without proxies rather than with the proxy harvester (what this bug related to). If you want to see how running without proxies works you should go to Settings=>Proxy Settings and uncheck the "Use Proxies" checkbox in the "Proxies for Searching" controls and also uncheck the "Use Proxy Harvester" option. Then save the settings and restart the app (to be sure all harvested proxies are cleared).
jimbobo2779
Site Admin
 
Posts: 1426
Joined: Sat Nov 26, 2011 8:15 pm


Return to General Support

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests

cron